10.02.2010

Picture Fall!


Picture Fall started yesterday, and I can't wait to get going on the assignments! I can already tell by looking at the gallery that this class has taken it up a notch from Picture Summer. People are contributing from all over the world, including Norway, Germany, and Italy (I told you about my buddy, Kat - she's doing it too!), plus of course, all across the USA and Canada. Some Mondo Beyondo girls are in on the action as well. 

You know, when I got all sucked into reading blogs last spring it seemed like this huge, slightly overwhelming new world that I didn't know existed had just opened up and swallowed me - and I was willing to go along for the ride (no chewing necessary). What I see now, and just loooove, is how connected this world is, how these people know and care for each other, encourage and lift each other up - and now I'm a small part of it! When I asked my husband to get me a really good camera for Mother's Day, I had no idea that wanting to take better pictures, and signing up for an online photography class would lead to such a wonderful community, but it did! I'm feeling very grateful this morning for all the blessings in my life, and hoping that you have something to smile about today too.

1 comment:

Kat Sloma said...

Yay Jenny! Love your leaf. I captured mine today. And I totally agree - the online creative world is amazing and so positive. I never expected such a wonderful place when I started my journey either!